Friday, May 23, 2008

Ana's first haircut!


Here goes my first posting. I don't really know what I'm supposed to write about, and my life is pretty unexciting ( is that even a word?) so I'll do what any mom would do, I'll talk about my kids in order to avoid talking about myself. So...Ana's first haircut. It wasn't even a real haircut, it was just a bang trim-but oh how cute!
She actually had this "first haircut" about a month ago. She had a turn after Aunt Stacie cut daddies hair. Ever since then, whenever daddy gets a haircut, Ana insists on at least getting her hair washed at the sink. Ana now absolutely loves getting her hair washed and cut. She has had a real cut since these pics. She got her bangs trimmed again and a few layers to make the curl in her hair stand out (so says Aunt Stacie).


About Sophie...she's finally crawling at 9 1/2 months. She had been so content just sitting and playing with whatever was in reach (or just nothing at all) that she had absolutely no interest in becoming mobile. That is until she started spending more time with cousin Christopher who's just ahead of her developmentally. She had been dying to follow him as he crawled and eventually walked all over the place, until she finally took that first crawl herself. Now, whenever they're together, they follow each other from room to room and play their little games (the way that infants play). I haven't gotten a picture of that yet, but I'll post one shortly because it's oh so cute!

Anyway, I guess that's all I have to say about that. Until next time, bye.

2 comments:

Justin Crowder said...

We just took Johnny to get a haircut, he was pretty good about the whole thing, but for the most part is pretty sensitive when it comes to combing his hair and cutting his hair.

Jennifer said...

Hi guys! Thanks for the comment on our blog! I can see that Ana is so happy in the "chair". I still haven't cut Hannah's hair. I'm afraid she'll lose the curl!